Niche Media offers a full range of publishing services to turn your dream and concept into tangible reality.
"The Le Louis XV - Alain Ducasse team were happy to be part of this culinary project."
- Alain Ducasse on the Signature Dishes of the Principality of Monaco book
"The publication featured five of our Michelin starred restaurants, namely the Blue Bay, the Elsa, the Hirondelle, the La Vistamar and the world-renown Le Louis XV. Me and my SBM team were happy to be part of this culinary book project."
- Eric Bessone, Société des bains de mer de Monaco, on the Signature Dishes of the Principality of Monaco book
"I have known Mr. Zsolt Szemerszky since 2013 and have read his “Living in Monaco” book complete with all its updated editions. For me, as a Monaco resident and the owner of Lanteri Partners International SARL (16S07208) and Lanteri Partners Group, Australia as well as being a serving Board Member of the Monaco Ambassadors Club, Zsolt's book was an important asset to me and over the years we have developed a very good relationship."
- Michael Lanteri, Chairman of Lanteri Partners Group, on the Living in Monaco book
"The Hotel Fairmont Monte Carlo has been happy to co-operate and the culinary book featured the Horizon Deck, our chef Philippe Joannès, and one of Fairmont Monte Carlo Chef Sommeliers, Massimo Sacco."
- Monica Pellegrino, Fairmont Monte Carlo, on the Signature Dishes of the Principality of Monaco book
"In 2016 we worked together with Mr Zsolt Szemerszky on his "Signature Dishes of the Principality of Monaco” book. Mr Szemerszky featured Hotel Metropole Monte-Carlo, two of its restaurants (Joël Robuchon and Yoshi), our Michelin star awarded chef Joël Robuchon and our sommelier Frédéric Woelffle."
- Laurence Shukor, Hotel Metropole, on the Signature Dishes of the Principality of Monaco book
"During my tenure with the Monaco Government Tourist Office, North America, I had the great pleasure to collaborate with Zsolt. The “Signature Dishes of the Principality of Monaco” book had been selected to the Gourmand Awards 2018 finalists and was additionally the number 1 best selling book on Amazon on the topic of food and wine pairing in the first month after its release. I and my team at the Monaco Government Tourist Office felt very proud to contribute to successful publication which was well received and the recipient of an important accolade."
- Cindy Hoddeson, on the Signature Dishes of the Principality of Monaco book