Brand Relationship Manager
Niche Media Monaco is seeking a Brand Relationship Manager to build and preserve trusting relationships with our luxury professional clients. You will be responsible for understanding the customer’s business needs, onboarding new clients, conducting networking and high-net-worth experience events, driving adoption and ensuring ongoing satisfaction. We will rely on you to find ways to outperform our competition and maintain our company’s positive image.
Niche Media is an independent, boutique media agency founded and based in Monaco, helping local and international businesses to achieve their goals in the Principality of Monaco. Niche Media owns leading English speaking publications such as the Living in Monaco magazine and the Ultra-High-Net-Worth Magazine. Through its UHNW Private Club, it allows its members to benefit from specific private events, UHNW networking, sailing, classic and supercar riding experiences, and unique partner offers such as space training and stargazing events all around the world.
To succeed in this role, you should be an excellent communicator, able to work with sales and marketing teams, and build a close and harmonious relationship with customers and potential new clients.
Job type: Full-time (Monday to Friday)
Work location: The Principality of Monaco
Language: English (must-have) and French
Start date: mid-January, 2022
Salary: fix + bonuses
- Understand customer needs and develop plans to address them.
- Strengthen new and existing client relationships by deeply embedding yourself in their needs to drive high engagement in the luxury and high-net-worth fields.
- Maintain a deep understanding of our magazines & private member club in order to speak with customers about the most relevant events/features/functionality and resources to meet their goals.
- Strengthen positive client relationships through onboarding and post-sale activities. Aim to preserve customers and renew contracts.
- Approach potential customers to establish relationships, and assist with generating new business and identifying opportunities for greater profits.
- Constantly assess "health checks" for your customers to drive adoption, customer satisfaction and identify further areas of partnership.
- Serve as the “voice of the customer” and provide internal feedback on how we can better serve them to maximise customer value.
- Problem-solving attitude and Excellent communication skills
- Aptitude for fostering positive relationships
- Proven experience as a Client Relationship Manager
- Knowledge of customer relationship management (CRM) practices
- Experience in sales or customer service is preferred
- Customer-oriented mindset
- BSc/BA in Business Administration, Luxury or similar field